What information do we collect?
We collect the information that you provide in order to complete our Booking Form.
You may of course visit The Vineyard cottage website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
• To personalise your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from our guests).
• To improve customer service to/for our guests (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to guest’s requests and needs).
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other organisation or person whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased holiday cottage rental or service you have requested
We sometimes use Google Analytics to help us track the use of the site - these store no personal information about the users of the site and are completely unobtrusive to your use of the internet and our site.
As a condition of use of this site, all users give permission for us to use its access logs in this way.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
• This policy was last modified on 1 May 2018